LIGHTING LEAF TECHNOLOGY
A Difference You Can See
Flexibility – Low voltage wiring and low-profile form factor improve the design and increase placement options. Its easily hidden aesthetics create clean, professional-grade installations, both retrofit and new construction.
Connectivity – Built-in technologies for wireless control interface options as stand-alone or connected to a control system. Included Bluetooth, long-range Sub-1-GHz, and Wi-Fi provides a variety of control options from:
- Wireless in-wall remotes
- Smartphone app
- IoT voice control for Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- 3rd party control system integration
Single-color control can be operated by:
- AC Dimming – LED Tape integrated into AC Lighting Control System
- DC Control – Uses application-specific Low Voltage Wires and Controls
Multi-color control can be operated by:
A DC Micro-controller-based design for LED color circuits.
The ability to create and select from a wide range of colors and lighting effects is one of the main advantages of multi-color LED lights.
The Lighting Leaf controller (Rf+wifi, Iot controller) uses simple button-press pairing to Radio Frequency (RF) in-wall remotes and has built-in IoT network connections for advanced features to smart devices and third-party integration.
The all-in-one module works as the main hardware that connects the LED Tape, Power Supply and Controls together.
- Digital dimming
- Communicates with control signals
- Connects to power supply
- Four color-setting codes
Our advanced manufacturing process, material selection software and quality control allow us to maintain extremely tight tolerances on color variations between LED chip sets.
SMART CONTROL APP
- Create groups – Combine and control separate lights together
- Scenes/Automation – Automatically adjust brightness or color
- Music Mode – Sync Lights to the beat of the music
- Rhythm Mode – Simulates the natural light cycle of sunrise to sunset
6975 S Decatur Blvd SUITE 140,
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Click to Call
Click to Email